We are excited to introduce our new Calvary Connect platform!
This new platform will allow you to:
- Manage your family profile
- Keep all your information up-to-date
- Give online with a one-time or recurring gifts
- Access your giving history whether the gift was made at church or online
Here are a few things to take note of:
- Only the head of the household needs to set up an account. All other family members will be under this main account.
- Whether you plan to give online or in-person, it is very important that you set up your family’s account as this will be the way year-end giving receipts are accessed.
- We will not be printing and distributing giving receipts at the church, unless you specifically ask for a copy.
- If you have given through our website in the past, that system is no longer available. All tithes/gifts must now be given through your new online account.
Instructions on setting up your Calvary Connect account:
- Click the Calvary Connect button.
- Click the New User tab.
- Enter the primary, head of household, email address you have previously given to us through the online Connect Form.
- Enter your last name and click Create Account.
- If your email and last name match our database, you will receive an email with the instructions on setting up a password for your account.
- If you enter your email address and last name and there is not a match in our database, you will be asked to set up a new account with name, address, and family information. Please follow the on-screen instructions, setting up your new account.
If you have any questions at all, please contact the church office during our weekday business hours and we will address any concerns or problems you may be experiencing and make sure you get your new account set-up and working properly!